Knowledge Production and Management
- Christine L. Borgman, (2000) "Digital libraries and the continuum of scholarly communication", Journal of Documentation, Vol. 56 Iss: 4, pp.412 - 430 [link for UQ students].
- McNeely, Ian F. “Current Trends in Knowledge Production: an Historical–institutional Analysis.” Prometheus 27, no. 4 (2009): 335-355 [link for UQ students].
- Yeo, Richard. “Before Memex: Robert Hooke, John Locke, and Vannevar Bush on External Memory.” Science in Context 20, no. 1 (2007): 21-47 [link for UQ students]
- Borgman, Christine L. From Gutenberg to the Global Information Infrastructure: Access to Information in the Networked World. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press, 2000.
- McNeely, Ian F., and Lisa. Wolverton. Reinventing Knowledge: From Alexandria to the Internet. 1st ed. ed. New York: W. W. Norton, 2008.
- Mao, Liping, and Zhao Ma. ““Writing History in the Digital Age”: the New Qing History Project and the Digitization of Qing Archives.” History Compass 10, no. 5 (2012): 367-374 [link for UQ students].
Introduction to hypertext markup language (html): style sheets and site management, http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp